Information provided by Tabor Community Services
Sixteen Lancaster County community benefit organizations will be hosting an Extraordinary Give drop-in pre-party on Friday, November 18 from 5-8pm at Tabor’s Eastern Market building at 308 East King Street in Lancaster City. No tickets or reservations are required.
Live music will be presented by:
- Fire in the Glen (Celtic) 5-5:50 pm
- Matt Wheeler (lyrical folk rock) 6:10-6:50 pm
- Temple Avenue (jazz/swing) 7:10-8 pm
Food can be purchased from food trucks in the food court at Tabor from 5-8pm.
Participating food trucks:
- Lancaster Brgr Company
- Mad Dash Artisan Grilled Cheese
- Lancaster Cupcake
- Penny’s Ice Cream
- Mara-Leo’s Italian Food
- Uncle Jerry’s Kettle Corn.
Participating community benefit organizations include:
- Bridge of Hope, Clare House
- Community Action Partnership
- The Factory Ministries
- Justice & Mercy
- Lancaster County Coalition to End Homelessness
- Lancaster County Council of Churches
- Lancaster County Re-Entry Management Organization
- Meals on Wheels
- Mennonite Disaster Service
- Mental Health America
- No Longer Alone Ministries
- Neighborhood Services
- Off The Streets
- TLC Lancaster.
Tabor’s Eastern Market building is a short walk from downtown Lancaster. Free parking will be available at the corner of Locust and Shippen streets. Computers will be on-site for making donations online. The Extraordinary Give is an annual, countywide event produced by the Lancaster County Community Foundation and is sponsored by Rodgers & Associates.
For more information on event visit Tabor’s website at www.tabornet.org, or call (717) 358-9383