Over two dozen homes varying in age, size, and lifestyle function will be available for ticket holders to explore on September 25, 2016.
From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and for just $40 per person, Habitat for Humanity is holding an exciting new tour which showcases innovative designs and clever use of space in home renovations across Lancaster County (including downtown Lancaster, School Lane Hills, Manheim Township, and LItitz). All proceeds from the ticket sales will support Lancaster Lebanon Habitat for Humanity.
There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind before purchasing your ticket to a fun-filled day:
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- Pets, food, beverages, and smoking are not permitted.
- The tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.
- Bathrooms within the homes are not available for public use. However, the program will have designated rest stops around the home locations for the comfort of all attending.
- Be prepared to slip on provided shoe covers over your shoes upon request.
So, are you ready? Purchase your tickets here!